So here I am setting up yet another blog doomed to failure. How many blogs have I began and not continued? Enough to to be ashamed of anyhow. I suppose its just a case of not finishing what you start?
So before I begin, I’ll just let you know.
- I’m supposedly one of the most sarcastic person niall mcmanus has ever met?
- I write everything in a question format,
- I’m just another teenage female attempting to make my life sound interesting for the benefit of others. My life is secretly/not so secretly the most boring existence on the planet. Don’t get me wrong, it has every potential to be the most exciting thing anyone could wish to encounter, it’s just that I am one very boring individual, who refuses to make the most out of everyday.
- I am currently unable to concentrate properly because don is making a racket with his snoring and such. Don is my dog. His name has evolved over time as an effort to shorten it, maybe make it sound more endearing? He used to be called Conor. Meaning little wolf (yeah, we used a baby naming book to name the dog). A massive black bear. The cutest of the cute. Once mistaken for a puma by some uneducated Belfast tourists? Honestly, I think he looks more like a lion. He is just big enough so that you do not have to bend down at all to give him a pat on the head, which is perfect for a person a lazy as I am. He lies to mumma black about wether or not he has had his breakfast in effort to get more food. He constantly gets his massive fat head in the way of the tv and blocks out the signal of the remote control if he sits in front of the tv. Don has a bed to be jealous of. A huge black pillow, next to the radiator in the living room. He gets upset if I sit in it, but I do it anyway on cold evenings.
- People are convinced I’m foreign? I’m a mix of irish and English. Nothing exciting, nothing new. But I’ve been told I look French, Russian, dutch, sweedish, Turkish and “just weird,”. One day I’ll find a man/woman that can tell me why I look “like a mutant”, like on who do you think you are, but more boring and less tv worthy. And then that will be another mystery solved.
- I have never managed to go a whole night without sleep? Trust me, I’ve tried. Tried a whole bunch of times to train myself up to go whole nights with out catching any zz’s. and its never worked. The closest I’ve got is staying up till 6.45, but after that point the next thing I remember was waking up. So that didn’t go well. Lord knows what I’ll do at reading? Probably be a miserable biatch. Yeah, sounds likely.
- If you are interested at all in my life academically (I realize this is highly unlikely)… I took English Literature, Biology, Photography and Art. All of which I am glad I took because I’m pretty sure I would be suicidal if I took anything else, like maths, or history. Most people who took AS maths, spend 67.9% of their conversations with other maths students talking about factoring quadratics, simplifying surds and other things that since GCSE has completely left my brain.
- I’ve been called “emotionless” on more than one occasion, “blunt” countless numbers of times, “to the point” on many more, subdued on another and “a robot” on another. I do have emotions, I swear! I just prefer not to bore people with them, I’m not one for heart to hearts. Instead I will spend my time boring people with what I had for dinner, or how fictional stories that try to explain why I have 4 large bruises on my arm?! The same arm aswell. I’m still stumped on how I got them?
- I am unorganized to the extreme when it comes to packing, but when it comes to putting things in an order, it becomes almost OCD. So my room is a lovely mix of clothes thrown around into a floordrobe and clothes organized to the point where I have a jumper cupboard and have separated my tops into long sleeve, short sleeve, low cut and tank tops.
- I HAVE FARRRR TOO MUCH SPARE TIME.
which is exactly why this first post has been so disgustingly long.